If you’re looking for a way to cleanse and support your body’s systems, then doTERRA Zendocrine may be just what you’re looking for. One of the most valued benefits of Zendocrine oil is its ability to support the body’s natural aptitude to rid itself of unwanted substances. With the aid of Zendocrine , the body can better cleanse and purify the areas that need it most.
Zendocrine essential oil blend supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances. It supports the healthy cleansing and filtering functions of the liver, kidneys, colon, lungs, and skin. This powerful blend combines Rosemary, Cilantro, and Juniper Berry, known for their detoxifying properties and ability to support healthy liver function, while Tangerine and Geranium have purifying effects against unhealthy substances. Zendocrine helps cleanse the body of toxins and free radicals that can slow the body’s systems down, leaving a heavy, weighted feeling.
If you’re looking to begin a lifestyle change or need help kick-starting a New Year’s resolution, take one drop of doTERRA Zendocrine daily for one week as part of an internal cleansing regimen. Zendocrine oil can help purify and detoxify the body’s systems and is a great step toward assisting your body in the cleaning process.
- Add 1–2 drops to citrus drinks, teas, or water to support healthy liver function.
- Take one drop daily for one week as part of an internal cleansing regimen or to kick-start a New Year’s Resolution.
- Apply to abdomen or bottoms of feet to support the body's natural dotxification system.
- Supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances
- Supports healthy liver function
- Purifying and detoxifying to the body’s systems
Tangerine Peel, Rosemary Leaf, Geranium Flower/Leaf, Juniper Berry, Cilantro Herb essential oils.
With decadent desserts and holiday food all around right now, you know I am using Zendocrine like it's going out of style! I love how it's such a natural cleanse and supports my body in so many ways. Will you be adding Zendocrine to your cleansing regimen? Let me know in the comments!