Re-Energize your Biz
2017 is coming to a close, and you may find yourself feeling like it's time to re-energize your biz. I 100% agree, that it is the perfect time to pour new life into your essential oils business, and make choices on how you want the upcoming year to play out. Ask yourself some questions, to give a bit more clarity on where you want to be going, and this will give you everything you need to focus and re-energize those areas of your business.
Some of these questions are from my post on the 15th, 101 Questions to ask Yourself before starting 2018. If you haven't read this, I highly recommend it, as it can only help you shine light on areas of your life that you want to sparkle!
- How did I follow my Business Plan in 2017?
- Am I doing this business as a hobby, or as a business?
- Did I keep records?
- What did I learn from my records?
- Is this number going to bring me where I want to go?
- How can I improve this number?
- What business skill(s) do I want to learn in 2018?
- How do I want to show up for my team?
- What books did I read in 2017 that made a positive impact in my life?
- What self-help seminars did I attend?
- What meditations/affirmations did I listen to that empowered me?
- Am I reading the right books to bring me to the goal I want to achieve?
- Am I waiting for somebody to inspire me or do I inspire myself?
- Which people did I learn the most from?
- What do I want to learn in 2018?
- How often will I teach classes?
- What kind of training do I want to provide for my leaders?
- Which area of my business excites me the most?
- The least?
- What tools will I utilize to build my business?
You can even continue this list and dig deeper. What this will do is provide you a roadmap of where you want to focus in your business, and identify the areas you are excited to get working on straight away! Now is the time to establish goals for your upcoming year, including monthly, and quarterly. I know that 2018 will be successful for you, if you implement the things you have learned, and you are consistent in your efforts!
Keep on Shining!