New Year, New You!
Time to get excited! doTERRA is bringing back your favorite promotion to give you the confidence and motivation needed to share the benefits of our products with friends and family! All the details can be found below! Are you ready to share how amazing these oils are?!
How to Schedule a New Year, New You Event:
- Go to: http://calendar.doterra.com/events
- Click on “Register to Add Events”
- Create an account to edit events and view event promo codes
- Log in to begin scheduling New Year, New You events
- The promo code for new enrollees can be found on the list view of your events
- Event must be between January 1, 2018 and February 28, 2018 to qualify.
All events are automatically approved unless we email you stating otherwise. You will see a confirmation screen appear after you submit your event.
What to do if you cannot log in after registering:
- Go to the log in page and click "Send Me My Login Information"
- Watch for an email containing a new username and password
- Copy and paste both the username and password information exactly
- If you continue to have problems, please email email@example.com
How do my attendees/new enrollees redeem their 100 product points?
- Attend a New Year, New You event between January 1, 2018 and February 28, 2018.
- Enroll as a Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate with a 100PV+ order within 3 days of the event.
- The promo code will be applied during enrollment when enrolling in the US (individuals in Canada will submit their ID number, password, and promo code immediately after enrolling at https://www.mydoterra.com/nyny).
- Enrollment orders must be followed by a 100PV+ Loyalty Rewards (LRP) order to qualify for the 100 points.
- 100 free product points will be added to a new enrollee’s account within three to five business days of their LRP processing
The last day to enroll is March 3, 2018. Enrollments after this date will not qualify for the New Year, New You Promotion.
These details pertain only to the U.S. and Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do online/webinar events qualify as an event? Yes, online events and webinars can qualify as a New Year, New You event.
- I am having trouble logging in to the calendar to register events, what should I do? Go to the log in page and click "Send Me My Login Information". Watch for an email containing a new username and password. Copy and paste both the username and password information exactly. If you continue to have problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I need to fill out all of the information when submitting an event? No you do not. You can just fill out the information that applies to your event.
- Do I have to be the enroller of those who attend my event? The event holder does not have to be the enroller of those who attend the event.
- Multiple Wellness Advocates will be running the event, will each individual need to register for the event? No, only one individual will need to register the event and manage the event code.
- Where do I find my redemption code to give my attendees? The code can be found in the list view of your events, after you log in to the calendar.
- What are “product points?” Product points can be used to purchase some of our dōTERRA products. There are, however, some products that can’t be purchased with points. These mainly consist of diffusers and business tools.
- How do my new enrollees receive their 100 free product points? The promo code will be applied during enrollment when enrolling in the US (individuals in Canada will submit their ID number, password, and promo code after enrolling at https://www.mydoterra.com/nyny).
- Are Wholesale Customers allowed to participate in this promotion? Yes.
- If the new enrollee accidentally missed their 100 PV mark for their enrollment order or first LRP order, can they make up the difference? Please call member services at (800)-411-8151, or send an email to: email@example.com. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee an exception can be made.
- Is there a limit on how many events I can register? No, you can register as many events as you would like.
- What are business days? Business days are Monday – Friday. Please be aware that Holidays do not count as a business days.
If you have additional questions regarding how this promotion works, please call into member services at (800)-411-8151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘New Year, New You Question.”