Moving is such a pain, am I right?! The boxes, the mess, the cleaning...ugh! The to-do list is miles long, and it's always somewhat impossible to keep everything organized. We are planning to move back to Colorado in 2018 (yay! my heart is leaping with oodles of joy!) and we are already starting to de-clutter, konmari, and downsize. We have been diffusing and rolling on a bunch of Motivate... let me tell ya! I wanted to share some valuable moving tips and some cute printables that make the job easier! Add Motivate essential Oil to your diffuser and roll on your wrists to keep you going on Moving Day! Below are 3 products that are going to help move you forward as well!
I recently came across a new product from The Dating Divas called "The Ultimate Moving Organization Kit". I took a peek and thought it actually looked awesome, so I had to share it with you!
This kit has a ton of really fun features! It keeps everything super organized, it's really quite impressive!
Here is what the kit includes via The Dating Divas website:
- Moving Binder Printables – An all-in-one place for your important documents, calendars and to-do lists!
- Packing Box Label System – Color coded stickers and signs to organize your boxes by room.
- Clever Packing Hacks – 3 pages of useful packing ideas and tips for all of that stuff you have to move!
- Moving Announcement Cards – Let everyone know you are off to new adventures with a cute postcard!
- Moving Help Thank You Notes– Moving is never a one-man job! We’ve also included thank you notes for your amazing moving helpers- couldn’t do it without them!
- Welcome Home Print – Gorgeous printable art to frame and display in your new home.
- Sexy Box Surprise – Make the unpacking a little more fun for your spouse with a steamy note!
I'm totally using this when we hit the road and head back to the Centennial State! You can get yours HERE!
What do you think about this? Do you move around a lot too? What is your favorite moving tip that you love to share? Share with me in the comments!