Okay ladies, this one is for you! I don't know about you, but I often get caught up in the day-to-day of life. Chores, kids, meals, work...you know the drill (probably all too well!) I get drained reeealllly easily with all that I have going on, and as much as I ADORE my husband - nothing helps me forget about yoga pants and dried baby food on my shirt like a fun girls night out!
I recently came across this from The Dating Divas, and I think it is SO much fun! This pack has everything you need to make a fun girls night out happen EVERY month! What a great idea - too good not to share!
The pack includes:
- Girls Night Questionnaire to poll your friends' interests
- Party Invitations- printable and mobile versions
- Pretty Party Decor for the first girls night party
- Party Favors for the ladies AND the guys at home
- Icebreaker Game called "Whose Lie Is It Anyway?"
- Organizing Tools for the host to coordinate future get-togethers
This pack is a MUST see! It looks like a much-needed night of pure fun!
I shared some of my Girls Night recipes before, (what a hit!) so I figured I just had to share them again! Here are two quick and easy recipes for you gals to pamper yourselves and have a great time together! I'm a big fan of being pampered, but sometimes I don't want to spend a fortune on it! These super savvy money saving recipes are sure to be a hit with all of your friends!
- Beat the egg with a whisk or a fork. and then mix in jojoba oil, and peppermint.
- Use your fingers to lightly apply the mixture to the face, avoiding your eyes and surrounding area.
- Leave on the mask for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with cool water and pat dry with a clean towel.
Here is another recipe you can enjoy while you are waiting for your masks to finish!
- Fill a basin big enough for hands or your feet with warm water
- Mix powdered milk and essential oil together in a small dish.
- Add mixture to the water basin and stir
- Soak tootsies or hands for 10-15 minutes, or longer if you just cant get enough!
Well ladies? Did you have a good time? I would love to see some fun pics of your masks and girls night party fun!