In September of 2015, six new oil blends were released to assist in balancing moods and helping individuals work through the emotions they are feeling. These blends have been carefully formulated to provide targeted emotional health benefits. These oils can be used aromatically and topically to aid in brightening and balancing your changing moods. Single oils can also be used to help an individual release unwanted emotions and cultivate positive ones, however, this does take time and skill. What is great about these six blends is that it is a simple and effective way to hone in on what you are wanting to change.
Just a few drops of these naturally complex, fragrant blends can elicit profound emotional responses to help you let go of burdens, find comfort and encouragement, or inspire you to dream with passion again.
So let's take a look at these six amazing oil blends!
CONSOLE: COMFORTING BLEND
(Frankincense, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, Labandum, Amyris, Sandalwood, Rose, Osmanthus)
• Promotes feelings of comfort and hope
• Counteracts negative emotions of grief, sadness, and hopelessness
• Diffuse during times of loss to comfort the soul and evoke feelings of hope
MOTIVATE: ENCOURAGING BLEND
(Peppermint, Clementine, Coriander, Basil, Yuzu, Melissa, Rosemary, Vanilla)
• Promotes feelings of confidence, courage, and belief
• Counteracts negative emotions of doubt, pessimism, and cynicism
• Diffuse when working on a project at work or school to stay motivated
PASSION: INSPIRING BLEND
(Fractionated Coconut Oil, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Ginger, Clover, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Vanilla, Damiana)
• Ignites feelings of excitement, passion, and joy
• Counteracts negative feelings of boredom and disinterest
• Diffuse in the morning to start the day feeling energized and enthusiastic
PEACE: REASSURING BLEND
(Vetiver, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Clary Sage, Marjoram, Labandum, Spearmint)
• Promotes feelings of peace, reassurance, and contentment
• Counteracts anxious and fearful emotions
• Diffuse at night time to promote a calming environment and restful sleep
FORGIVE: RENEWING BLEND
(Spruce, Bergamot, Juniper Berry, Myrrh, Arborvitae, Nootka Tree, Thyme, Citronella)
• Promotes feelings of contentment, relief, and patience
• Counteracts negative emotions of anger and guilt
• Diffuse when meditating to help release harboring feelings of anger and guilt
CHEER: UPLIFTING BLEND
(Wild Orange, Clove, Star Anise, Lemon Myrtle, Zdravetz, Nutmeg, Vanilla, Ginger, Cinnamon Bark)
• Promotes feelings of optimism
• Counteracts negative emotions of feeling down, blue, or low
• Diffuse at home, work, or school to promote a positive, uplifting environment
HOW TO USE THESE BLENDS
•Use aromatically in an essential oil diffuser.
• Apply 1 or 2 drops in your palms, rub hands together, cup in front of your nose, and inhale deeply (do not touch eyes).
•Dilute and apply topically to aromatherapy touch points such as the back of the neck, on the wrists, and over the heart.
I have to tell you, since my family and I have started using these beautiful aromatherapy blends for our emotions, we have seen a change in our home. We are kinder, gentler, and expressing so much more love than before! I didn't think it could get any better than we already had, but I was wrong! Our home will never go without these six oil blends. I saw an immediate change in our emotional atmosphere when we first started using them, and now almost a year later... they still work wonders for us!
These oils are available to you as a wholesale membership kit and also comes with a beautiful diffuser to disperse these lovely aromas in your home!