Lip stains make for a perfect DIY project because they only contain a few ingredients, and the colors are completely customizable. These recipes contain Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint and Grapefruit oils, which can all create an invigorating aromatic experience when applied topically.
Ingredients and Flavors:
Lemon-Cherry 5 cherries 1 drop Lemon oil 1 teaspoon Fractionated Coconut Oil
Lavender-Blackberry 5 blackberries 1–2 drops Lavender oil 1 teaspoon Fractionated Coconut Oil
Raspberry-Blackberry Peppermint 5 blackberries 5 raspberries 2 drops Peppermint oil 1 teaspoon Fractionated Coconut Oil
Pomegranate-Grapefruit 2–3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds 1 drop Grapefruit oil 1 teaspoon Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Place your chosen fruit and essential oil into a small bowl.
- Add coconut oil and mash the fruit into a soupy mixture.
- Drain the liquid into an airtight container, removing any chunks.
- Store in refrigerator for long-term use.
- Apply a layer or two to lips and enjoy your customized, 100 percent natural, gorgeous lip stain.
Are you going to give these lip stains a try? I can't wait to hear what you think!