It’s back to school time! This is exciting but can also be a bit of a scary time for some of us and our health.This week, in preparation for the back to school season, I am spotlighting dōTERRA’s On Guard Protecting Throat Drops. These are a personal favorite of mine because they help me stay on top of my game at work and at home and I like the way they taste. dōTERRA On Guard Protecting Throat Drops provide the immune-supporting benefits of the On Guard essential oil blend in the convenience of an all-natural throat drop.
dōTERRA makes back to school time a little easier with their On Guard® Protecting Throat Drops. Some of the key ingredients in these throat drops are Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, and Myrrh all of which will help you and your students stay awake and their immune systems boosted during studying hours. Another great time that I like to have a throat drop is right before I teach a dōTERRA class. It soothes and preps my throat so I am ready to teach my information and answer all the questions I get afterwards. What situations have you found it was handy to have a throat drop? To learn more about this product, check out dōTERRA’s spotlight on their Protecting Throat Drops here.
On Guard Throat Drops Benefits
- Features the immune-supporting properties of doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend
- Take during a flight to help support your immune system
- Keep in purse or car for a convenient immune booster
- Give to teachers as a gift to help them during the cold winter seasons
- Use to help give soothing relief to dry, scratchy throat
- Use during harsh weather conditions
- Use before giving a speech or teaching a class
- Share with your theater friends before going on stage
- Helps calm and soothe occasional dry, scratchy throat
Here are some great Back to School diffuser blend recipes, and some Back to School tips as well! I can't wait to hear which ones you fall in love with!
Are you excited to try out those On Guard Throat Drops? I'm so grateful that we always have them on hand for life's little emergencies! Which diffuser blend is on your list to try? Let me know!