Tomorrow is the start of a NEW YEAR and I wanted to share my reading list with you for 2018! I'm so looking forward to renewing myself, exploring new books, and personal development! Most of these books have been sitting on my shelf for the last 365 days... so I'm really stoked to dive into them! Without further ado, here are the books I intend to read in 2018!
- Ask and it is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks
- Loving What Is by Byron Katie
- The Goddess Revolution by Mel Wells
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Aladdin Factor by Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen
- The Living Clearly Method by Hilaria Baldwin
- The Lucky Few by Heather Avis
- Life is a Series of Presentations by Tony Jeary
- Money a Love Story by Kate Northrup
- What you think of Me is None of my Business by Terry Cole-Whittaker
- Dare to be Great by Terry Cole-Whittaker
- Less is More by Cecile Andrews and Wanda Urbanska
- Quantum Success by Sandra Anne Taylor
- How to Simplify your Life by Tiki Kustenmacher
- Fearless Leadership by Carey D. Lohrenz
- Light is the new Black by Rebecca Campbell
- Practice You by Elena Brower
Are any of these books on your list for the upcoming year? Share with me in the comments which books you have loved, what you plan to read, and what you are reading right now! I can't wait to hear!
Happy New Year Oilers!