Successful People Reflect On Their Progress Before They Start The New Year... Some of you have asked me, "How Do I Reflect?". I took some time and I listed some questions I like to ask myself to reflect on every year, before the new year begins. I hope this is helpful and that you kick off 2018 with a bang! I recommend taking 1 hour to yourself, in peace and quiet, to go over the following list before you start taking action in 2018. This can make all the difference to create a successful year! Grab your oils, turn on the diffuser, and let's dig in. We will be reflecting on the 9 most important parts of your life, to help you really dig deep!
Start reflecting on the year...
- What did I learn in 2017?
- What did I achieve in 2017?
- How does this make me feel?
- What did I learn from failure and success?
- What am I proud of?
- Where am I balanced and unbalanced in my life?
- What do I want to improve in 2018?
- What do I want to achieve in 2018?
- What were my 5 biggest strengths in 2017?
- What are my 3 weaknesses that I can improve to perform better?
- Am I happy about my results?
- What am I unhappy about and why?
- How can I make it better?
- Did my health improve in 2017?
- Did I gain or lose weight?
- Did I improve my Stamina?
- How were my eating habits: healthy or unhealthy?
- How many times a week did I exercise?
- Did I follow my health plan?
- Is my body getting all the right nutrition?
- Did I feel energetic, (younger or older) in 2017?
- How did I deal with stress?
- Did I use my essential oils consistently?
- What is my health goal for 2018?
- Who are the 5-10 people I spent the most time with in 2017?
- Are they bringing me up or down?
- Are they mostly negative or positive?
- Are they BIG thinkers or small thinkers?
- Do we have unconditional or conditional love?
- How much are they earning a month?
- Are they working on themselves every day to create a better life?
- Did I make positive new friends in 2017 that encourage me to follow my dreams?
- Help me to think bigger?
- Give me a vision of better life?
- How can I improve my surroundings in 2018?
- What books did I read in 2017 that made a positive impact in my life?
- What self-help seminars did I attend?
- What meditations/affirmations did I listen to that empowered me?
- Am I reading the right books to bring me to the goal I want to achieve?
- Am I waiting for somebody to inspire me or do I inspire myself?
- Which people did I learn the most from?
- What do I want to learn in 2018?
- How did I manage any money in 2017?
- Did I have a plan?
- Did I save?
- Did I invest back in my business?
- Did i give to charity?
- What is my plan for 2018?
- What is my plan to protect my wealth from inflation?
- Is my money working for me?
- How did I follow my Business Plan in 2017?
- Am I doing this business as a hobby, or as a business?
- Did I keep records?
- What did I learn from my records?
- Is this number going to bring me where I want to go?
- How can I improve this number?
- What business skill(s) do I want to learn in 2018?
Love and Relationships
- How loved did I feel in 2017?
- How did I show love to my friends, family, and my partner?
- Did I spend quality time with my friends and family in 2017?
- Did I love myself in 2017?
- How did I practice self love?
- Did I easily forget myself in 2017?
- What do I still carry with me that I want to let go before I start 2018?
- Did I forgive others?
- How did I practice forgiveness? (Take time to forgive and let go now)
- Did I love unconditionally or conditionally?
- What do I want to improve in my relationships and love life for 2018?
- What goals do I have regarding family, love, and friendship in 2018?
- How can I make my relationships more fulfilling?
- Did I spend most of my time thinking negatively, blaming, and complaining about what I don't have?
- Did I spend my time living in fear?
- Was I concerned too much about what other people think?
- Did I spend most of my time being grateful, focusing on the good in my life, and the future I can build?
- Did I spend time helping others?
- What emotions do I want to feel the most in 2018?
- What daily habits help me to create a better life and growing business?
- What negative habits hold me back?
- What new empowering habits can I create for 2018?
- Did I take time to sit quietly and Meditate or Pray?
- How can I do this more in 2018?
- Was I at peace with myself?
- Was my mind too busy?
- How can I be more at peace with myself in the world in 2018?
- Did I take time to connect with God/The Universe?
- How can I connect more with God/The Universe?
- Do I feel lonely most of the time or can I be happy with myself?
- How can I be more happy with myself in 2018?
- Do I have faith, or do I worry too much?
- Do I act out of love or out of fear?
- Did I follow my heart?
- Did I follow my intuition?
- Am I doing my passion, and following my heart's desire?
- Was I spending time quiet in Nature?
- Was I grateful everyday for the simple things in Life?
- Am I happy in the now?
- Was I flowing in the present or always in the future with my mind?
- How can I be more present in 2018?
- What daily habits can I create in 2018 to be more present, more in the flow with nature, more at peace with myself, and more connected to God?
- What new empowering habits can I create for 2018?
- What am I committed to change and improve on. Why am I committed to this?
- Do I need a mentor or a coach?
- What is my "BIG WHY" to improve my life?
If you are serious about creating an incredible, abundant, and amazing 2018... I totally recommend getting yourself a Success Planner so you can make your New Year Resolutions and reality! If you found value in this, I would love for you to share it with your friends and comment below!
Check out this 12 Month Success and Life Planner!
A 12 Month Law Of Attraction Planner that comes in Black, Blue or Pink and comes in A5 And B5 Sizes. These are in stock and ready to use!
What makes this planner different from The 30 Day Law Of Attraction Planner?
- The 12 Month Weekly Planner has a few new features!
- Out Foldable Vision Board and goals, so you can stay focused on your year goals when you fill in your week plan
- My Most Important Life Goals Section - Helps you to create harmonic goals
- Plan Your Journey - Helps you plan your success on all levels
- How Will I Make It Happen Section
- Monthly Reflection Page
- Monthly Overview, Goals and Priorities
- 24 Dot Gridded Pages to get Creative
- 24 Blank Pages to draw or write down ideas
- Monthly 2 Dot Gridded ideas and notes pages
- Super Smooth High Quality 100 Gr Thick Paper (About 245 Pages)
- Weekly Planning Overview (56 Weeks, 112 Pages)
- Calendar for the upcoming years (Out Foldable)
If you found value in this, I would love for you to share it with your friends and comment below! I would also love for you to share your dreams for 2018 with me! I can't wait to hear how you are going to help empower the world and your life!